Are your shakes stuck in a rut??
Shakes and smoothies are such an easy way to get in some good nutrition however I see so many of y'all missing key components and am here to shed the light on getting the most out of your shakes.
Let's go over some common mistakes first and then I'll share with you how to make it balanced!
1. Only plant based items you're adding is fruit.
2. Missing a source of protein
3. Focused only on macronutrients
4. Forgetting healthy fats
5. Thinking it's only for when you're trying to lose weight or after a workout.
Do any of these sound like something you're doing?
If yes, then read on! If not, skip down to the recipe :).
RIGHT WAY TO MAKE A SHAKE
1. Common Mistake: Only plant based items you're adding is fruit.
Dietitian Tip: Blending vegetables into your shake is an easy way to meet your veggie intake quota for the day. Veggies...